Join the Wissahickon Skating Club on Saturday, April 6th for a Beef & Beer benefiting the Skating Club’s renovation. The event takes place from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm at the Commodore Barry Club, 6815 Emlen Street.
There will be live music, raffles, a wine pull and silent auction.
The 15th annual Wissahickon Spring League is set to take place once again. Check out the details and get your registration in pronto.
Shirts and cup are $15. An optional $10 raffle ticket gets you into the 50/50 raffle. Raffle covers the cost of the new trophy.
Drawing will happen during the second intermission of the Championship Game.
Grumbling is up in the comments, so we want to know, what’s the worst part of the website?
What's the worst part of the WSL website?
- Slow updates (51%, 52 Votes)
- Not enough trash talk (27%, 27 Votes)
- Polls are stupid (8%, 8 Votes)
- Too much anonymous trash talk (7%, 7 Votes)
- Too many points for "second assist" Sullivan (7%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 101