Grumbling is up in the comments, so we want to know, what’s the worst part of the website?
What's the worst part of the WSL website?
- Slow updates (51%, 52 Votes)
- Not enough trash talk (27%, 27 Votes)
- Polls are stupid (8%, 8 Votes)
- Too much anonymous trash talk (7%, 7 Votes)
- Too many points for "second assist" Sullivan (7%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 101
Captain Ryan Frain did a nice job drafting talent for his Chainsaws team. He also assembled some of the slashiest, easiest to loathe players out there.
So it’s time, who is your least favorite Chainsaw player?
Who is your least favorite Chainsaw?
- Dan "Waaaaah" Monteforte (58%, 73 Votes)
- Jason "2 Minutes for Bocking" Bock (29%, 36 Votes)
- Dan "Evil" Flood (6%, 8 Votes)
- Amos "Commish" Burns (6%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 125
Who is the WSL Star of the week when only one team wins?
Five Games, Four Ties, who is your star of the week?
- Hoon's Poon (Nightmares: Excellent attendance, Wore his jersey) (61%, 53 Votes)
- Mike Lalumera (Nosferatu: Only W of the week) (23%, 20 Votes)
- Brett Flood (Predators: 44 saves, tie) (16%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 87